the places I visit on the island paradise where I live


Mar 11, 2012

My Life: Bogie Dogie After Surgery

Moises and Bogie Dogie

We have two shar-peis, Alejandra and Bogart. Recently Bogie has been renamed Bogie Dogie as our new maid thought his name was Dogie instead of Bogie, so I thought I would use that name here. Both dogs are eight years old. Alex has had entropion surgery a few times in the past, but this was the first time for Bogart. Dr. Julio of Centro Medico Veterinario Cozumel did the surgery on both dogs' eyes. They also had inner ear cleaning, teeth cleaning, baths and nails trimmed.


This is Bogart after surgery kissing my husband, Moises. Dr. Julio did a great job. Both dogs are doing well. Thanks, Dr. Julio!


More information on entropion and entropion surgery is explained here

No comments:

Post a Comment