the places I visit on the island paradise where I live


Aug 1, 2015

Cozumel View: Got to Love It

View from Palmar Condos 8th Floor 
This was our view today from the 8th floor of a Cozumel condo while my husband, Moises, took measures for blinds. It just doesn't get much better than this. 

A few days ago, I had to travel to Playa del Carmen. Whenever I sit outside on the ferry, watching Cozumel get smaller and smaller, I reminisce of the times I toiled first in a cubicle, then in a small office and later in a large office with windows - at the design firm. Guaranteed my view never looked like this.

When I worked in South Florida at the design firm, for years we were not even allowed to wear pant suits, only skirts or dresses. I always wanted a job where I could wear jeans. Now I even wear shorts some days. I love my job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment