the places I visit on the island paradise where I live


Jun 15, 2016

Cozumel Sea Walls by Flow Serfati Photography

Jason Botkin painting Cozumel sea wall photo by Florent Serfati
This photo is so powerful in so many ways. It is a great shot by Florent Serfati, who has done a magnificent job of compiling all the sea wall photos he shot recently. The artist, Jason Botkin, is shown in a Michaelangelo concentration doing what he does best. There is so much passion in this photo.


Jason Botkin mural complete by Florent Serfati


I have been following Florent Serfati's photography for a while, admiring his skills and loving what I got to follow on Facebook. But he has really outdone himself with the murals that have gone up all around Cozumel in the last month. People came from all over the world to promote our oceans and leave us these wonderful treasures. Flow has captured these moments magnificently.


Another awesome photo by Flow Serfati Photography

Due to some health issues, I haven't been out and about to take my own photos of these sea murals. Luckily I didn't have to, I have been able to enjoy them from in front of my computer. The above is by Kaulukuku and references the sponsor, Pangeaseed and of course taken on Cozumel, Mexico 2015.

It you loved these sea mural photos, please visit Flow Serfati's Photography page here on Facebook.  You will see the sea murals and a whole lot of other wonderful photographs. Thanks, Flow!!

By the way, if you want to see just the sea wall photos, click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment