the places I visit on the island paradise where I live


Jan 20, 2013

New Rustic Furniture Part I

 I came across a source for rustic furniture that is very different than what I usually see here in Cozumel. It is made in Guadalajara and is very rugged and carved, has hides and leathers and is made from different types of woods, not just pine.
This company has really rough hewn pieces and they are lovely. Does anybody else like them as much as me?


This last one, the corner TV piece and the Migeulito double chair are my favorites. Let me know what you think! Would you like to see us carry this type of furniture?


2 comments:

  1. I think a few pieces in my house would be perfect. How about the TV stand for the family room? Lu, would that work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is perfect. Will get you the price.

    ReplyDelete