the places I visit on the island paradise where I live


Dec 6, 2015

Facebook Updates from The Magic of Design

Chair we now have 3 in stock at 30% off


The last thing I want to make this blog is an advertisement for our business. But sometimes I think people really do want to know if there is an easier way to shop. I have found over the last few years that most clients prefer to look at stuff online. In fact, many would like to order online. Truthfully though, most or our clients really want to sit in and see the upholstery, feel the fabrics and see the wood finishes.

A beautiful oak cabinet in stock now 50% off

But it is great to get to see what we are stocking. Now we have our inventory on our Facebook page each month. I will be updating the December inventory over the next few days. We have sold so much the last week, that I have to go back and do it again. Here is a link to The Magic of Design photo albums. Just look for the current month and locate what we have in inventory. Things change fast, so once in a while something might be sold. I do my best to keep it current.

So please stop by our Facebook page and give us a like! Happy holidays Cozumel!



No comments:

Post a Comment